Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pang Sai Day

Hi folks,

This morning, I encountered something which i aint suppose to.

the story starts...


this morning, ngam ngam i reached office 3rd floor, sai si peh kin. bo pien lor, rushed to the toilet. MALE toilet was occupied. again bo pien lor, used FEMALE toilet.


went-in-locked-the-door. FLIPPED the cover onto the toilet bowl to sit. CHUN CHUN when i was about to place my butt on the cover, GOSH to see BLOOD STAIN!


first rational question:

"Who lai ang and ko tiok the toilet bowl cover?"


second question:

"Lai ang can clean properly or not?"


third question:

I did not even dare to ask myeslf the third question because it was so gelik and and my SAI IS STILL KIN.


what to do? I rushed all the way down from 3rd floor AGAIN, just to find a better place to PANG SAI!


what a day!

2 comments:

PoLLy said...

wat a geli dayyyyyyyy ... @.@

DaVIdnG said...

eh... pang sai need to tell the world ar? hahaa...