Oh hell yeah it's 2012!
Couple of failures and gains though.
In 2011, I'd met and learnt from two high-profile figures who taught me 'this is what you should do in this industry'. Thanks to Hang Fong and Patrick, both left for Shanghai and Guangzhou respectively as regional manager in Process Engineering and QA. Precious experience gained and to be missed.
In 2011 also, I failed in a F&B business set-up with two buddies after several visits to the spot and discussion due to several reasons include expensive rentals.
In fourth quarter of 2011, again offer to move to Penang failed after several counter offer and negotiations. Thanks to Ms Tham for spending almost 1 and half hour time interviewing and sharing end up no fruits and also thanks to my spirit for not giving up, taking flight all the way to Bayan Lepas, understand the location and company background which I wanted so much, Plexus Manufacturing (M) Sdn Bhd. LOL!! hell yeah! Life goes on!
In 2011, I knew that leaving university badminton arena is not an end yet bacause we emerged champion as engineers for IEM in Inter-Professional Games 2011. Other participating professional bodies including, chemist, doctors, lawyers, pharmacist, surveyors, accountants etc etc. This was not a gold medal match but a charity match because we're professionals!! LOL
In 2011, I finally got myself a damn car, childhood dream car, Honda EK!! With B16A high rev engine makan petrol sampai pocket pun mau makan, just matter of your right foot itchy or not. Power of DOHC Vtec is not a joke, gotta hold steering tight when it rev above 5200, 7000rpm is not a tough job but a sap sap water job! Remember, on paper is 160hp at 7200rpm. Toyota wish, camry, altis, vios, forte and other below 2000cc category cars are not his fight but I'm not sure about accord 2.4 cuz' I haven tried yet!! LOL. TE37 rims next! plus dyno and AF tuning.
In 2011 also, I got myself a damn phone, iPhone 4s after much anticipation. Now more and more things can be done, email access anytime, whatsapp on whatever discussion on time anytime!! things getting faster and faster!! Dont tell me about Facebook msn messnger anymore, Im not fancy about them! Be serious, I'm into real business!
Let's welcome 2012 as I'm gonna make something happen!! Let's see!
3 comments:
So happening....
good luckkkkkk lol
I appreciate your blog post, beautifully expressed and well written.
I really enjoy examining on this internet site, it contains excellent articles. I appreciate your work.
Pakistani Talk Shows, Dramas Online, Drama Online, Pakistani Dramas, Urdu Columns, Hum TV Dramas, ARY Dramas, Pakistan News
Thanks
Post a Comment